Stereo Onset Capabilities
Utilizing live stereo input form dual camera sources, Piranha onset capabilities
make any shoot twice as easy to monitor.
- 720p, 1080p 23.98, 24,25,30fps support
- Apply color correction to either or both cameras
- Live interaction with camera layers for positioning or lens correction
- The ability to take on set snapshots as well as capture stereo quicktime rushes
- Zoom and Pan allows for detailed calibration of cameras using field charts during setup
- The ability to see the shot in full stereo, color corrected for camera differences
Stereo 3D Display Support
Piranha Stereo supports a variety of 3D displays and output methods. From Passive Polarized displays to active shutter glass systems.
- Anaglyph (Red/Blue Green/Magenta)
- Polarized support for Interlaced 3D displays such as the Hyundai and JVC.
- Multi-projector support for Polarized Passive 3D (RealD)
- Active 3D with LCD Shutter Glasses
- Onset stereo monitoring and calibration
- Onset rush recording
Stereo Effects and Color
Piranha offers solutions for a variety of Stereo corrections including vertical and horizontal
adjustments as well as shared effects treating groups of clips.
- Positioning of left and right eyes
- Camera plan and cornerpin adjustment for mirror corrections
- Always in Realtime
Final output of the final project can be rendered to separate left/right images or combined
for a variety of delivery mediums.
- Separate Left/Right
- Anaglyph Red/Cyan or Green/Magenta